Gracing the blog today is Dr Remi Tychus’s Graduation shoot. We shot this in June and I’m just blogging now..I know it’s like there is a 6-month wait for me to blog stuff nowadays but I’m sure you understand that I’m very busy. For this shoot, Remi showed up with 2 lovely dresses and her graduation gown and we shot all in College park. It was a few weeks before her wedding, so the shoot was like a break from all the wedding planning…..so remember if you are getting stressed just call me for a shoot – for a fee courseFrom the shoot you can tell she had fun. Well, it only makes sense that after years in Pharmacy school that a shoot like this was needed. Congratulations again Remi! Enjoy her portraits!
1. Remi clears the set for the shoot
3. I mentioned earlier that it was weeks before her wedding, so you can tell who caught this kiss
6. So we called this the model look
13. And of course, the “I’m free from pharmacy school” look…lol
15. Ooops, we were having so much fun we almost forgot to include the cap in the shot